'Spook it Up'...

Hiya, would like to first of all welcome my recent new followers, thank you so much, I truly appreciate it and hope you enjoy your visits!! I'm here this morning to share with you my dt inspiration forThe Crafty Addicts new challenge that has started today! As we don't have a sponsor this month, we are just using what we have already. Our theme is 'Spook it Up'. For my inspiration, I am using this fab little image from Kenny K called 'Trixie Treat'...

On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered black holographic glitter card and orange patterned paper. On this, I added die cut black patterned card topper, along with die cut spider webs and die cut flowers. The image, I printed, coloured and carefully cut out, placing as shown. To decorate I added die cut black flower, spider webs and small flowers, as well as spider die cut too. I finished off by adding peel-off sentment, pumpkin topper and gems.

Materials Used

Kenny K - 'Trixie Treat' image

Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Pumkin, Spice, Lime Green, Pear Green, Amethyst, Cocoa, Mustard, Cool Grey 5 and Black

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier and Fern dies, Blossom Stamen dies

Little B - Halloween dies (Web and Spider)

Spellbinders - Labels 8 die

Ranger - Stickles 'Black Diamond' glitter glue

Trimcraft - Dovecraft Black glitter card

Creata - Black ribbed paper

My Stash - Black holographic gliter card, Black patterned card, Orange patterned paper, Orange crepe paper, Pumpkin topper, Gems and Peel-Offs

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope that I have inspired you to come on over and join us for this months challenge. We'd love to see all your 'Spooky' creations!!

Till next time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Pink Gem Challenge - #228 Halloween/Halloween Colours (Last Challenge)

Crafting by Designs - #'Oct tiga-25' Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #175 Anything Fall Goes n

A Bit more Time to Craft - #77 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #90 Anything Goes

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - #33 Anything Goes

Love to Craft Challenge - #27 October Anything Goes

Morgans Artworld Challenge - #10 Anything Goes 1-27 Oct

Fabrika Fantasy Digis - #25 Halloween

Classic Design Team Challenge - #10 Anything Goes  1-27 Oct

LihatTutupKomentar