Just To Say ...

Hi there Folks,

A new wee post for me today, sharing with you my lates project. Here I have used this cute little image calledSay it with Flowers byScrapper's Delight. You can get it free from theirFacebook Fan Group if you play along with their 'Progressive Freebie Challenge'. It's well worth joining!! So on to my finished project, which I had fun creating, here it is...

This is such a sweet image, I coloured her with promarkers, adding glitter highlights then carefully cut out. The card blank I've used is 7x7 scallop edged on which I matt and layered non-shed gold glitter card with contrasting pink floral papers and a lace ribbon border. I placed image as shown, then decorated with die cut flowers, twigs, blossom stamen and berry sprigs, adding glitter glue, glitter beads and gems for effect. Finishing off with die cut sentiment.

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delight - 'Say  it with Flowers' image

Promarkers - Ivory, Satin, Blush, Dusky Rose, Sunkissed Pink, Tan, Caramel, Cool Grey1 and Limited Edition - Apple Cider

Trimcraft - Dovecraft 'Perfectly Pink' and 'Painted Blooms' backing papers

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Fusilier, Twigs, Berry Sprigs & Blossom Stamen dies. Gold non-shed glitter card, Kraft card and Centura Pearl card

Sweet Dixie - 'Just To Say' sentiment dies

Ranger - Stickles 'Cotton Candy' glue and Liquid Pearls 'Gold Pearl'

Martha Stewart - Glitter Beads 'Copper'

DecoArt - Glamour Dust 'Gold'

My Stash - Brown lace ribbon and Pin linen paper

Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave such lovely messages, I really do appreciate it!! Don't forget to stop by and pick up your freebie and play along with the 'Progressive Challenge' over on Facebook.

Take Care

Crafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I'm entering this into the following challenges:-

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #1 Anything Goes

Morgans Artworld Challenge - #02 Anything Goes

Classic Design Team Challenge - #2 Anything Goes  1-27 Feb

Crafters Castle Challenge - #14 Anything Goes

Love to Craft Challenge - #31 February Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenges - #96 Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft - #85 Anything Goes

Promarker Challenge - #479 Flora & Fauna

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #377 Anything Goes with option of Use a Die or Punch

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #448 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar