Scrapper's Delight - Chibis New Release

Hi there, first of all, I have some fab news, this is my first post forScrapper's Delight. I am so happy and thrilled to be part of this fab team. I'm so looking forward to working alongside this group of super talented crafter's and of course sharing with you all as much crafty inspiration as I can!

So with that, as today is New Release day, these images can be found over atScrapper's Delight Store. These can be purchased individually but we have a super deal on, that if you buy all 3 images for £7.50 you will receive this exclusive Zodiac bundle FREE... WOW what a deal.....it's too good to miss!!!

For my inspiration I have used

Chibis Balloons 2...

On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered 4 small die cut square sections of turquoise pearl card and co-ordinating multi patterned backing papers. On this I added image, printed on to watercolour card, coloured with promarkers, then die cut using larger same die and layered on the same turquoise card. To finish off, I decorated with colour co-ordinated buttons and punched balloons from glitter card.

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delight - Chibis Balloons 2 image

Promarkers - Ivory, Blush, Tan, Caramel, Mustard, Vanilla, Denim Blue, Soft Green & Pear Green. Also Limited Editions - Apple Cider, Morning Mist, March Hare & Grey Squirrel

M&C Boutique - Squar Faux Stitch Dies

Woodware - Balloon Punch

Trimcraft - First Editions 'Pick 'n' Mix' Papers and Blue & Gold Glitter Card

My Stash - Turquoise Pearl Card, Buttons and Twine

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that you like my DT inspiration this time.

Remember for more Scrapper's Delight images, inspiration, challenges etc, then please follow the 'Links' below...

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Store

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/store

Blog

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/inspiration blog

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.facebook.com/group

Challenge Blog

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/challenge blog

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #451 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #378 Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Challenge - # Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #464 Add a button

A Bit More Time to Craft - #87 Anything Goes

Love to Craft Challenge - #32 March Anything Goes

Not Just Cards Challenges - # February ATG

Classic Design Team Challenge - #3 Anything Goes 1-28 Mar

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #3 Anything Goes 15Feb-12Mar

LihatTutupKomentar