Masculine

Good morning Crafty Friends, well I have some good news, I have recently joined the fab Design Team atUnicorn Challenge and today is my first posting. Our theme for the month is Masculine and it was so apt that it was my eldest son's birthday, so my inspirational card is the one I made for him. Thankfully he loved it, as the design was using his favourite 'All star' high top shoes!! Here is my creation...

My Project

Products Used

Die-namics

All star high top shoe die

Trimcraft

First Edition  - 'Son' sentiment die

Dovecraft - 'Back to Basics' Blue Skies paper, 'Happy Birthday' die and 'Magic & Sparkle' Gem dots

From My Stash

Blue and metalic silver card, Star dies and cord ribbon

Layered silver and blue card with patterned paper on to a 7x7 card blank. Created the topper with same silver and blue card, along with die-cut shoe!! To finish off, I added sentiment dies and gem dots.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that I have inspired you to come and join us for this months challenge. We would love to see your fabulous creations. So don't delay, head over to our blog, when you are there, you will find more inspiratioanl creations by my fellow teamies...Why not leave them some love too!!

So until next time

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Daisy Chain Challenge - #20 For The Boys/Men

Monochrome Magic Challenge - #11 Monochrome

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #05 Anything Goes 15May-12Jun

Classic Design Team Challenge - #26 Anything goes 1Jun-27Jun

Simply Create Too Challenge - #139 For A Male

Love to Craft Challenge - #23 June Anything Goes

CCC Digi Creations Challenge - #93 Eileen's Challenge Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft - #69 Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown - #395 What A Guy

The Paper Shelter Challenge - #342 Letters and/or Numbers

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - #29 Masculine

Get Creative Challenges - #70 Monochromatic

LihatTutupKomentar