Quick Cards Made Easy 150 - Bonus Papers

Good Afternoon, Crafty Friends and Bloggers, I'm back again with another post today, this time I'm sharing with you a card I made using the free bonus birthday papers that come with this months Quick Cards Made Easy. I had applied to be on their Reader Design Team and had been sent the papers, unfortunately my card isn't part of the three chosen,  BUT it is there on their advertisement, so I can say it is in the magazine....Yay, whoop whoop, my first!!!

So without further ado here is my creation!!

My Project

Products Used

Quick Cards Made Easy 150 - Bonus Papers

Create and Craft - Gold embossed card

Kraft Card - Card blank

Creata - Cerise Silky card

Spellbinders - Blooms 3 D-Lites dies

Britannia - Rose leaf die

Joy Craft - Butterflies dies

Papermania - Cerise velvet adhesive ribbon

Pearls, gems and buttons from my stash

I layered together gold and cerise card along with bonus backing paper onto Kraft card 5x5 card blank. I added ribbon then I die cut the flowers using Blooms 3 dies and various insentif papers and gold card for the flower center, arranging these as shown, along with die cut rose leaves... I created the sentiment topper by using a bonus topper along with the same gold and cerise card, adding bonus paper die cut butterflies. To finish off I added pearls, gems and buttons from my stash...

Close Ups

It is to appear in their website but haven't seen it as yet!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then enjoy the rest of the week.

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Cardz 4 Galz - #17 Woman or Women (Thur) n

Crafting with an Attitude - #13 Anything Goes (Wed/Thu)

LihatTutupKomentar