Ribbons and Pearls

Hi there Crafty Friends, it's my turn today to share with you, my inspirational project for Digi Doodle Studios. I am using this cute little image calledHeather. Isn't she fab...What do you think? For my project, I am following ourChallenge theme of 'Ribbons and Pearls'...

My Project

Products Used

Digi Doodle Studios

'Heather' Image

Promarkers

Satin, Blush, Sandstone, Caramel, Cool Grey 3&4, Antique Pink

Limited Editions:- Summer Sun, Daffodil Bloom, Apple Cider, Pink Mittens and Budding Rose

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Trimcraft

First Edition - 'Mulberry Kisses' Paper and Foliage Die

Dovecraft - Butterfly and 'With Love' Dies

Simply Creative - Gems

Spellbinders

Triple Floral Dies

Prima

Lavender Collection Flowers

DecoArt

Gold Glamour Dust

From My Stash

Green Mirror Card, Gold Glitter Card, Lace Ribbon, and Pearl Gems

On an 8x8 card blank, I layered glitter card and lace effect paper, together with lace ribbon border. After printing, colouring and die cutting image, I placed this onto die cut glitter card then placed as shown. To decorate, I added prima flowers along with die cut leaves and butterflies. Finishing off with die cut sentiment.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Don't forget to pop over to ourChallenge and if you fancy some more inspiration and fun, then do stop by ourFacebook Group, would be lovely to see all your fab creations!!

Looking forward to your next visit

Until then

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna (GDT)

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #528 Anything Goes

Crafting by Designs Challenge - #May Edition - Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #358 Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #445 Floral Theme

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #67 Anything Goes

CCC Digi Creations Challenge - #92 Flower Power

Love to Craft Challenge - #22 May Anything Goes

Classic Design Team Challenge - #25 Anything Goes 1st to 27th May

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #04 Anything Goes 15th Apr - 12th May

Love to Scrap Challenge - #109 Anything Goes

Petal Lu Challenge (Facebook) - #Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar