At the Beach or Sea with a New Julia Spiri Challenge!

Hiya Crafty Friends, a new challenge has started over at Julia Spiri, and as always the theme is 'Anything Goes',  but we do have twists too and this fortnight it is 'At the Beach or Seaside'. For my inspiration, this fortnight, I have used the beautiful image Oceania from the 'Mermaid Collection'. Please follow the links at the bottom of the page, for more wonderful images and challenge details etc!! And so here is what I created:-

My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri - 'Oceania' image

ProMarkers - Lavender, Lilac, Soft Green, Tea Green and Cool Aqua

Copic Ciao -  Skin White and Pinkish White

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Creata - Purple Mirror card

JoyCraft - Seahorse, Crab and Shell dies

Spellbinders - Leaf Foilage die

Ranger - Ice Stickles Strawberry Ice and Mint Ice and Clear glossy accents

DecoArt - Crystal glamour dust glitter

Woodware - Corner punch

From My Stash - Blue water effect perspex, Flowers, Brads, Glitter star Plastic net, and Adhesive pearls

First of all I printed, coloured and carefully cut out image. I found in my stash this lovely blue water effect A4 perspex sheet and thought it would be very apt for my project, so I layered it together with purple mirror card onto an 8x8 scalloped card blank. To decorate, I added the flowers with the leaves that look like seaweed. Then the netting, to which, I placed the image as shown, on top. Finishing off with adding the Seahorse, Shell and Crab diecuts, along with adhesive pearls.

Close Ups

Well, thanks so much again, for stopping by and hope you have enjoyed my post and join in with our new challenge, if you need more inspiration, then hop over to our blog and see all of the fabulous creations by my fellow DT girls ...Why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.Etsy.Com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.Pinterest.Com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google

https://plus.Google.Com/ JuliaSpi

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #79 Lots of Layers

Creative Inspirations Challenge - #255 Extended Summer Challenge 23/8

Pennys Challenges - #285 Anything Goes 12/7

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #19 Anything Goes 18/7

Crafty Sentiments - #Flowers 11/7

Love to Scrap Challenge - #81 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 17/6

Classic Design Team Challenge - #4 1st July Open Anything Goes y

LihatTutupKomentar