Crafty Catz New Challenge - 'Bling'

Hiya, a new challenge has started over at Crafty Catz. Our theme this week is 'Bling' (who doesn't love 'bling' lol) and our sponsor is the fab Bugaboo stamps. For my GDT inspiration, I have used Pretty Flower Girl image and here is what I have created using her and with plenty of 'bling' too!

My Project

Products Used

Bugaboo - 'Pretty Flower Girl' image

ProMarkers - Sandstone, Honeycomb, Spice, Coral, Caramel, Cocoa and Burnt Sienna

Copic Ciao - Skin White and Pinkish White

Glitter Gel Pen - Gold

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Wild Rose Studio - Milton and Co Backing papers

Creata - Mirror card

Pan Pastel - Burnt Sienna and Orange

Ranger - Diamond Stickles Glitter glue

Papermania - Small Brown and Burnt Orange Paper flowers

Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Circle and Circle dies and Small Scalloped Circle die

Creative Expressions - Lace Edged Leaves die

JoyCraft - Butterfly die

Woodware - Corner punch

Craftwork Cards - Sentiment Die Cut topper

From My Stash - Large Brown Layered flower, Orange Glitter paper, Brown Backing card, Brads, Gems and Pearls

Came across these lovely Milton & Co papers in my stash and thought they would be great for my GDT inspiration project this week. Loved the brown and orange colour combination! What do you think?  I layered together backing paper and mirror card, with a small 9 x 12.5cm piece of backing paper on top. I die cut brown backing card with decorative circle die, then added die cut image, after printing and colouring it. Placing as shown! To finish off, I decorated with die leaves, flowers, die cut butterflies, gems, brads, pearls and sentiment topper.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

LihatTutupKomentar