A Little Christmas Inspiration with Vanessa Rae

Hi there Crafty Friends,

Well Christmas is nearly upon us and at the time of writing this, I'm up to my eyes with moving house, just finsished packing, especially the hoards of craft stash, I have!!!..Have already managed to clear out bags and bags of old stuff, but will need to try and do more... Will be busy unpacking and  organising new house when this goes 'live'. Will be back to 'normal' craft mode soon!!

I'm here today as it's my turn for someDigi Doodle Studios inspiration. For this I am usingVanessa Rae, and have created this traditional Christmas card...

On a 7x7 scalloped white card blank, I matt and layered First Edition 'The Gift of Christmas' complimenatry papers onto Craft Buddy red non-shed glitter card, along with red ribbon border. The image, I printed onto watercolour card, coloured and added glitter for effect. I die cut out and layered on the same glitter card, which I die cut too. I decorated with a die cut Dawn Bibby Creations poinsettia, blossom stamen, berry sprigs (added glitter glue on berries) and twigs, finishing off with die cut sentiment, gems and ribbon bow.

Materials Used

Digi Doodle Studios - 'Vanessa Rae' image

ProMarkers - Satin, Blush, Red, Berry Red, Ruby, Lemon, Mustard, Primrode, Ivory and Limited Edition Apple Cider

Wink of Stella -Clear Glitter pen

Trimcraft - First Edition 'The Gift of Christmas' papers

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Poinsettia, Berry Sprigs, Twigs and Blossom Stamen dies

Red  and Green Non-Shed Glitter card

Britannia - 'Merry' & 'Christmas' dies

Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval die

Presscut - Oval die

Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer 'Diamond Sprinkles'

DecoArt - Gold Glamour Dust glitter

My Stash - Red metalic ribbed paper, Gold Linen card and Red satin ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope this has given you some festive inspiration. but you could stop by ourFacebook Fan Group for loads more creative ideas by both DT and DDS Fans.

Till Next Time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Proud to Design for ...

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Morgans Artworld Challenge - #12 Anything Goes 1-27 Dec

Classic Design Team Challenge - #12 Anything goes 1-27 Dec

Not Just Cards Challenges - #December Anything Goes

Love to Caft Challenge - #29 December Anything Goes

Love to Scrap Challenge - #116 Seasons Greetings

Brown Sugar Challenge - #285 December Theme

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - #35 Merry Christmas

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #81 Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #460 Colour Challenge (Red, Green, White)

Promarker Challenge - #473 Mega Christmas (Hip to be Square)

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #374 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar