A little Christmas Inspiration...

Hi there, well it's my turn today to share a little bit of inspiration forDigi Doodle Studios. For this, I've chosenNicolette and created this little Christmas card...

On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered red satin card with some patterned paper. The image I reversed, printed on to watercolour card, coloured with Promarkers, then carefully cut out. I added loose glitter for dimension and effect. To decorate, I added die cut poinsettia flower with die cut leaves, berry sprigs and twigs. Finishing off with die cut 'Merry Christmas' sentiment.

Materials Used

Digi Doodle Studios - 'Nicolette' image

ProMarkers - Satin, Blush, Berry Red, Crimson, Sandstone, Vanilla, Leaf Green, Cool Grey 2 - 4- 5 and Limited Edition Apple Cider

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Poinsettia, Berry Sprigs, Blossom Stamen and Twigs dies. Red Satin card and Green Non-Shed Glitter card

Kanban - 'Deck the Halls' A4 backing paper

Ranger - 'Patina' Stickles glitter glue

Britannia - 'Merry Christmas' dies

Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer 'Iced Snow' glitter

My Stash - Red Metallic Ribbed paper

I hope that I have given you some inspiration, but if you need more, you could stop by ourFacebook Fan Group for loads more inspiration from both DDS DT and Fans. Why not join in also with our monthlyChallenge, we'd love to see your fab creations!

Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, it means so much to me!

Till next time

Crafty  Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Proud to Design for ...

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #11 Anything Goes  15Nov-12Dec

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #94 Anything Goes

Pink Gem Challenge - #232 Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations - #459 Sprinkle and Sparkle (Theme The Holidays)

Always Fun Challenges - #86 Anything Goes

Promarker Challenge - #472 Sparkle and Shine

Tuesday Throwdown - #419 Photo Inspiration

I Love Promarkers - #373 Anything Goes with option of Christmas

Allsorts Challenge - #495 Inspired by a Song  'Merry Christmas Everyone' - Shakin' Stevens

LihatTutupKomentar