Dream...

Hiya Crafty Friends,

Hope you are all well and managing to have some crafty fun! I'm here today as it's my turn again to share someDigi Doodle Stamps inspiration. For my project this time, I chose to use this fab little image calledSylvie Ballerina. Isn't she sooo sweet!!

On a 7x7 scalloped white card blank, I matt and layered pink mirror card, embossed pink pearl card along with pink/cream faux stitch linen ribbon. The image I printed on to watercolour card, coloured with promarkers, then added some gold loose glitter and gems for accents. To decorate, I added my fave die cut flowers in pink vellum, with non shed glitter foilage, gems and peel-off  to finish.

Materials Used

Digi Doodle Stamps - 'Sylvie Ballerina' image

ProMarkers - Stain, Blush, Sandstone, Caramel, Pale Pink and Antique Pink

Limited Editions:- Pink Mittens and March Hare

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card, Pink Pearl card and Vintage Screen embossing folder

Creata - Pink mirror card

Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fern and Fusilier dies

Spellbinders - Grand Decorative oval die

Presscut - Oval die

DecoArt - Glamour Dust Gold glitter

My Stash - Pink vellum, Gold non-shed glitter card, Ribbon and Peel off

Once again I appreciate you all so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments. They mean the world to me! I do hope you like my little crafty inspiration?! But if you need more, then why not stop by ourFacebook Fan Group, where you will find loads more! Better still, why not stop by ourMonthly Challenge Blog and play along with us, we'd love to see your fab creations!!

Till next time

'Keep Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Proud to Design for ...

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #07 Anything Goes 15Jul-12Aug

Daisy Chain Challenge - #22 Anything Goes

Monochrome Magic Challenge - #13 Monochrome

Classic Design Team Open Challenge - #8 Anything Goes 1-27 Aug

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #87 Anything Goes

Pink Gem Challenge - #225 Breast Cancer Awareness (Pink)

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #73 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - #77 Sketch

Crafting by Designs Challenge - #August Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #365 Anything Goes

Pennys Challenges - #392 Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - #404 Anything Goes

Passion for Promarkers Challenge - #456 Make it Feminine

Always Fun Challenges - #70 Let it Sparkle

The Paper Shelter Challenge - #Summer Break Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar