Winter Wishes...

Hi there Crafty Friends, I can't believe that it's the start of another new month! Where has this year gone? As it's the 1st, that means we have a new challenge for you over atDigi Doodle Studios. Our theme for the month is Christmas/Winter. For my inspiration, I've used this fab little image calledSnowboard Sammy. He's fab and so versatile, he can be used like I have here for Christmas, or for Birthdays and for any special occassion. It can be so hard to find suitable cards for Men/Boys... so this image certainly does the job to help create that special card!!

To create this scene, I matt and layered together complimentary First Edition papers, then added some craft fabric which had snow effect on top. I held this in place by addidding die cut glitter snowflakes and die cut tag sentiment topper. The image, I coloured with promarkers, then carefully cut out and placed as shown! I finished off by adding some miniture die cut snowflakes and gems!

Materials Used

Digi Doodle Studios - 'Snowboard Sammy' Image

ProMarkers - Satin, Blush, Pastel Blue, Artic Blue, Cool Grey 1&3, Vanilla, Tan and Cornflower

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Trimcraft - First Edition 'Silent Night' Papers and Snowflake Dies, Dovecraft Tag Die and Silver Glitter Card

Ranger - Glossy Accents

My Stash - Craft Snow Effect Fabric, Cord Wool and Gems

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave such lovely comments, it means so much to me. I hope that I have inspired you to come on over and join us for this months challenge?! If you need more inspiration, then why not stop by ourFacebook Fan Group, where you will find loads more creative ideas by both DT and DDS fans!

Till next time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Proud to Design for ...

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Monochrome Magic Challenge - #16 Monochrome or Twist of Pink

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #10 Anything Goes 15 Oct - 12 Nov x

Morgans Artworld Open Challenge - #11 Anything Goes 1 - 27 Nov

Classic Design Team Challenge - #11 Anything goes 1- 27 Nov

Love to Craft Challenge - #28 November Anything Goes

Pink Gem Challenge - #230 Anything Goes x

A Bit More Time to Craft - #79 Anything Goes

Love to Scrap Challenge - #115 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #371 Anything Goes with Option Add Ribon or Bow x

LihatTutupKomentar