Fawn's Friends

Hi there,

Hope you are all doing ok, with this Coronavirus nightmare going on... We are trying to stay put as best we can, my husband has started to work from home, so fingers crossed we can all get through this safely!! I've been busy with my son's wedding stationary as I mentioned last post, fingers crossed the wedding will still go ahead, but it's not looking hopeful! :(

In the meantime, I'm here with my DT inspiration forLeAnn's World 101. For my project I am using this sweet image calledFawn's Friends, isn't it so cute!!

For this, I have used a 7x7 card blank. I matt and layered together yellow card with bright colourful paper. The image I coloured with promarkers, adding some flowersoft/gems and glitter glue for dimension along with some gingham paper, then after die cutting, placed as shown.  I created the various flower/leaf arrangement with die cuts and pearl gems in colours to co-ordinate with the backing papers, finishing off with a couple of die cut butterflies and gems...

Materials Used

LeAnn's World 101 - 'Fawn's Friends' Image

Promarkers - Satin, Tulip Yellow, Canary, Pear Green, Rose Pink, Cornflower and Shale

Promarkers L/E - Fresh Meadow, Daffodil Bloom, Apple Cider, Tawny Owl, Budding Rose, March Hare, Morning Mist and Tequila Sunrise

Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Fabulous Flowers' & 'Lovely Leaves' Dies, 'Floribunda' Papers and Yellow Adorable Scorable Card

Crafter's Companion - White with a Hint of Silver Centura Pearl and Watercolour Card, 'Spring is in the Air' Butterfly Dies

Flowersoft - 'Pale Green' and 'Ultra Fine Sage'

Ranger - Stickles 'Yellow, Orange Peel, Glam Pink & Waterfall' Glitter Glue

M&C Boutique - Square Faux Stitch Die

PanPastel - 'Ultramarine Blue' (for the sky effect round image)

My Stash - Yellow (2 Shades) Linen Card and Gems

Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love for you to follow my blog too, if you haven't already...

Loads of crafty hugs till next time

Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Love to Craft Challenge - #44 March Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #406 Anything Goes/Option of Things That Fly

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #489 Theme Butterflies

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #115 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - #117 Spring Flowers

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #112 Anything Goes

Lets Create Challenges - #157 Anything Goes or Option Easter

Crafty Creations Challenges - #407 Anything Goes

Cards Galore Challenges - #73 Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #205 Use Flowers

Worldwide Open DT Challenge - #03 Anything Goes 15Mar-12Apr

Classic Design Challenge - #3 March Anything Goes

Crafters Castle Challenge - #27 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar