Home Sweet Home

Hi there,

I'm sharing with you today, a wreath, I created to hang in my hall. I had recently bought some lovely purple/lilac artificial flowers to put in a verdigris vase that I had and wanted something to compliment it. This is how it turned out...

I started off with a circle greyboard, I painted this using metallic gold acylic paint. While it was drying, I die cut out all the flowers, leaves, birdcage and letters, keeping with the purple/teal theme but with some added yellow... One dry, I laid out how I wanted it to look, then added all the die cuts, finishing off with ribbon and of course some bling of adhesive gems and glitter glue!! Hope you like it!

Materials Used

Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Beautiful Birdcage', 'Fabulous Flowers' and 'Lovely Leaves' Dies, Adorable Scorable Purple and Yellow Card and 'Floribunda' Paper

M&C Boutique - Alphabet Dies

Ranger - Stickles 'Lavender' Glitter Glue and 'Lavender Lace' Liquid Pearls

Docrafts - 'Classic Gold' Metallic Acrylic Paint

My Stash - Teal Paper, Purple Paper, Green Non-Shed Glitter Card, Brown & Green Linen Paper, Gold Linen Metallic Card, Purple Ribbon and Various Gems

Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love for you to follow my blog too, if you haven't already...

Loads of crafty hugs till next time

Donna

xxx

I am enetering this in to the following Challenges:-

Love to Craft Challenge - #44 March Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - #117 Spring Flowers

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #112 Anything Goes

Lets Create Challenges - #157 Anything Goes or Option Easter

Crafty Creations Challenges - #407 Anything Goes

Cards Galore Challenges - #73 Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #205 Use Flowers

Worldwide Open DT Challenge - #03 Anything Goes 15Mar-12Apr

Crafters Castle Challenge - #27 Anything Goes

Not Just Cards Challenges - #March Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar