Crafty Addicts New Challenge - Anything Goes with Twist of Use Patterned Paper

Hiya Crafty Friends...well it's a new challenge over at Crafty Addicts. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but we also have twists and this fortnight it's 'Use Patterned Paper'. Sponsoring us is the fabulous Digistamps4Joy. For my project I have used their gorgeous image Dream and here is what I created...

My Project

Products Used

Digistamps4Joy - 'Dream' Image

ProMarkers - Sandstone, Tan, Lilac, Lavender, Pear Green and Meadow Green

Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Trimcraft - Patterned Backing Paper and Purple Dotty Ribbon

Bazzil Bling - Purple Card

Creata - Green Mirror Card

Sweet Dixie - Flourish Die

JoyCraft - Butterfly Die

Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Circle Die and Scalloped Circle Die

Papermania - Satin Ribbon

Prima - Purple Rose Flower

DecoArt - Crystal Glamour Dust

Woodware - Corner Punch

From My Stash - Purple Satin Card, Pearls and Gems

On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered purple card and patterned paper, adding ribbon border. The image, I printed, coloured and die cut out, topping it onto die cut purple bling card, placing as shown. To finish off I decorated with die cut flourishes, butterflies, then added flower, gems and pearls!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna DT

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #91 Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #331 Always Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination Challenge - #105 Anything Goes

Love To Scrap Challenge - #86 Anything Goes

Ooh-La-La Creations Challenges - #214 Feminine Creations

LihatTutupKomentar