Just Swinging

Hi there

Today is my turn to share with you a little bit of inspiration forLeAnn's World 101. For this I chose to use this sweet little cutie calledJust Swinging. I had so much fun creating this, I hope you like it!!

To create this, I matt and layered brown linen card with some blue flittered card on to a 5x7 card blank. I die cut a tree using the same brown card, then halved in two and placed as shown. I added little paper die cut blossom flowers on the tree and some falling. The image, I printed, coloured and carefully cut out, adding to the branches of the tree. I finished off with some more die cut flowers and foliage.

Materials Used

LeAnn's World 101 - 'Just Swinging' Image

ProMarkers Limited Edition - Morning Mist, March Hare, Tawny Owl, Budding Rose, April Shower and Polar Blue

ProMarkers - Cool Grey 5, Sandstone and Shale

Hunkydory - Moonstone 'Floral Fancy' and 'Lovely Leaves' Dies

X-Cut - Tree Die

Ranger - 'Fruit Punch' Stickles (Berry Sprigs) & 'Candy Floss' Distress Stickles (Flower Centres)

My Stash - Brown Linen Card, Brown Shimmer Card, Blue Flittered Card and  Blue/White Patterned Paper (Flowers)

Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is always very much appreciated and would love for you to follow my blog too, if you haven't already...

Keep safe

Loads of crafty hugs till next time

Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Morgans Artworld Challenge - #5 Anything Goes 1-27May

Not Just Cards Challenges - #May Anything Goes

Crafters Castle Challenge - #29 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge - #571/2 Weeks Anything Goes

Fab n Funky Challenges - #481 Hand Coloured Image

MMM Cchallenge - #122 Tone on Tone Background

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #119 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #410 Anything Goes

Lets Create Challenges - #159 Anything Goes

Crafty Creations Challenges - #409 Anything Goes

Cards Galore Challenges - #75 Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #207 For the Ladies

LihatTutupKomentar