No Patterned Paper...

Hiya Folks,

Back again, this time sharing my inspiration forCreative Craft Cottage challenge that has also started today! Our theme for the month is 'No Patterned Paper' and sponsoring us is the fabBugaboo Stamps and for my project I have used this cute little image calledKidz Bella Ladybug Flower, she is sooo sweet!! The prize for the lucky winner is 4 digi images, so well worth having a go!!

Taking a 7x7 card blank, I layered together green linen card with embossed white plain card along with green linen die cut border. The image I printed on to watercolour card and added free Desert Diva sentiment which I adapted. I coloured image adding loose glitter for effect, die cut then placed on die cut green non-shed glitter card. To finish off I added die cut flower and leaves with brad embellishment and pearl gems.

Materials Used

Bugaboo Stamps - Kidz Bella Ladybug Flower image

ProMarkers - Satin, Blush and Ruby / Limited Edition - Grey Squirrel, March Hare, Morning Mist, Fresh Meadow, Apple Cider, Lime Twist and Frosted Leaf

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card, Vintage Screen embossing folder, Classiques Collection Delicate Flower dies

M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square Faux Stich dies

DecoArt - Clear Glamour Dust glitter

Sizzix - 'Hello Kitty' Scallop border die

My Stash - Green non-shed glitter card, Green linen card, Brad and Pearl Gems

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that I have inspired you, but if you need more inspiration, just pop over to our challenge blog and there you will find gorgeous creations by my DT team buddies! Then join us for this months challenge, we'd love to see all your fab makes!

Till next time

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Daisy Chain Challenge - #22 Anything Goes

Monochrome Magic Challenge - #13 Monochrome

Love to Craft Challenge - #25 August Anything Goes

A Bit more Time to Craft Challenge - #73 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #87 Anything Goes

Classic Design Team Open Challenge - #8 Anything Goes 1-27 Aug

Always Fun Challenges - #70 Let it Sparkle

Promarker Challenge - #456 Make it Feminine

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - #404 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar