Blogaversary Candy!!

Blog Candy has now closed!

Hi Crafty Friends, Bloggers and Followers...I can't believe that I have had my blog for tiga years now...So I thought it was about time, I offered some Candy as a 'Thank You' to everyone who follows, comments and even those who just have a nosey.... I really do appreciate it!!!

Here are my simple rules to win my Candy...

1. Be or become a follower of my blog

dua. Add the picture below to your sidebar with a link back to my blog

tiga. Add your name to the linky below

4. Leave a comment.

The blog candy will run until Sunday 5th June 2016 11pm GMT

The winner will be chosen by secara acak and be posted on my blog on Monday 6th June 2016.

Please check back that day to see if you are the winner. If you are, you will have 72 hours to respond via email with your address so I can get your goodies posted out. If the candy isn't claimed in that time, I will select another winner!!

My Blogaversary Candy!!!

If I manage to reach over 130 followers, I will add in some more goodies to the candy for the winner!!!

Thanks so much

and

Good Luck

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

LihatTutupKomentar