Japanese Girl

Hiya, another piece of good news, I'm here this morning with my first post as DT forCreative Craft Cottage.

Our theme is 'Eileen's Challenge - Anything Goes'. This is our special challenge dedicated to the original owner of this challenge blog who sadly passed away after a brave fight with Cancer. The DT have added a Lavender ribbon or bow to our projects as that is the general colour for Cancer. Please feel free to add this to your project, but this is not an entry requirement.

Sponsoring us is the fabLemon Shortbread. Their image I'm using is the gorgeousKimono Japanese Girl and here is what I created:-

My Project

Products Used

Lemon Shortbread

Kimono Japanese Girl digi image

Promarkers

Satin, Blush, Antique Pink, Ginger, Canary, Lilac, Lavender, Caramel, Cool Grey 4 & 5

Trimcraft

First Edition - Floral Fusion paper and Foliage dies

Dovecraft - 'Painted Blooms' die, 'Blooming Lovely' and 'Sweet Moments' paper flowers

Simply Creative - Adhesive Jewels

Spellbinders

Grand Nestabilities decorative oval die

Docrafts

Papermania - Purple textured card and Coin embellishment

X-Cut - Fan die

Connoisseur Studio

Treasure Brass wax

From My Stash

Gold metalic card, Lace fan, Purple and Gold ribbons

Layered together paper and purple card on a 7x7 card blank, with a purple and gold ribbon border. The image I printed, coloured and carefully cut out, placing on a die cut purple oval topper along with 2 die cut fans. To decorate I added lace fan, paper flowers, die cut leaves, ribbon bow with coin and finishing off with adhesive gems.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you like my creation and that I have been able to inspire you to come on over and join us for this months challenge.

So till next time

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna (dt)

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #69 Anything Goes

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #05 Anything Goes 15May-12Jun

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #533 Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #167 Summer Colours

I Love Promarkers - #360 Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #69 Anything Goes

Dragonfly Journeys Challenge - #119 Somewhere Over the Rainbow

LihatTutupKomentar