Christmas by Candlelight....

Morning Folks....bbbbrrrrr it's freezing here, so much for ''Summer''!!! Still determined not to switch the heating back on yet though, hopefully the last of the holidays will be lovely and hot, got 3 weeks left!! With the cold weather in thought, I've been busy trying out new techniques, had another go at decorating a candle, haven't done this for years, it took me a couple of go's to get the hang of it again lol!!!  I used the image ''Bells'' by Delightful Digi's. Here is my finished creation.....the table centre also created by myself...

Project

Products Used

Delightful Digi's - ''Bells'' Image

ProMarkers - Moss Green, Pear Green, Lime Zest, Mustard, Berry Red and Lipstick Red

Wink Of Stella Pen - Clear

Gelly Roll Pen - Metallic Silver

Papermania - Gold Brads

Ribbons and Gems from my stash

First of all I printed out the image onto tissue paper. To do this I wrapped the tissue paper around a piece of white card and held in place using low tac masking tape for support and to keep the paper in place. I then coloured in the image using various ProMarkers, listed above, and then carefully cut out. I placed the cut out image on to the centre of the candle then held this in place wrapping greaseproof paper around and using excess for gripping onto. I applied heat with my heat gun till the image changed to a wet look. This is when the image has applied to the wax. Carefully I unwrapped the greaseproof paper, image was set and then I decorated the candle by adding the ribbons, gems and brads. To finish off I created this table decoration to showcase my candle.....Well that's me all ready for Christmas...The very first time I'm ready months ahead!!! ...

Close Ups

Hope you like it!! For more inspiration, hop overhere to see Delightful Digi's DT Christmas Collection gorgeous creations!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, it means so much to me!

So until the next time ... ''Happy Crafting''

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - #147 Use something starting with B (Bells, Baubles & Berries) N

Crafty Boots Challenge - Christmas In July N

ProMarker Challenge - #307 Jolly Holiday N

Cute As A Button Challenge - #11 Christmas in July N

Ooh la la Creations Challenge - #185 Christmas in July N

LihatTutupKomentar