Crafty Addicts First Challenge of 2018

Good Morning Folks, it's time again for a new challenge to start over atThe Crafty Addicts. As usual our theme is 'Anything Goes' with a twist of 'Winter Blues'. Sponsoring us this month, is the fabLacy Sunshine and for my DT inspiration, I chose to use the cuteMiss Peacock Winter Moppet. Here is what I created:-

My project

Products Used

Lacy Sunshine - Miss Peacock Winter Moppet Image

ProMarkers - Ivory, Sandstone, Cool Aqua, Grey Green, Tea Green and Duck Egg

Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White

Trimcraft

First Edition - 'Beyond the Shore' Papers and Foliage Dies

Dovecraft - Glitter Card

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Spellbinders - Decorative Labels 8 and Labels 8 Dies

Ranger - 'Crystal' Stickles Glitter Glue and Tim Holtz 'Peacock Feathers' Distress Ink

Craftwork Cards - Sentiment Topper

From My Stash - Various Paper Flowers

Using a 7x7 card blank, I layered together coordinating 'Beyond the Shore' papers. On this I decorated with die cut leaves from glitter card and more papers, various flowers, a couple of which I coloured to tone in with papers. The image I printed, coloured and die cut out, layering it on die cut glitter card. To finish off I added the sentiment topper, which I coloured also.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that I have inspired you to come and play along with us for our monthly challenge, we would love to see your fabulous work. So head over to our blog and if you need more inspiration, you will see all of the gorgeous creations made by my fellow DT Buddies. You can leave them some love too!!

I look forward to your next vist, so until then

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Digi Doodle Studios Challenge - #1 January Blues n

Love to Craft Challenge - #18 January Anything Goes n

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #59 Anything Goes n

Promarker Challenge - #425 Make it Digital n

Pennys Challenges - #361 Anything Goes n

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #156 Anything Goes n

Classic Design Team Challenge - #21 Anything Goes n

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #29 Anything Goes n

Crafting by Designs Challenge - #January Anything Goes n

The Paper Girls Challenge - #143 Glitter n

LihatTutupKomentar