Autumn's Here...

Hi there, can't believe it's Wednesday again, the weeks are flying in and the nights are fair drawing in too!! Autumn is well and truly here!!....Well here I am with my Wednesday Delightful Digi's DT showcase....this week I'm sharing with you my recent make using 'Squirrel' image, which you can purchase here .. And so on to my creation, this is what I came up with...

My Project

Products Used

Delightful Digi's - Squirrel image

Papermania - Woodland papers and Ribbon

Spellbinders - Labels 47 dies

Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson finishing touches petite leaf die and Pink collection Dazzlers

X-Cut - Corner flourish die

Britannia - Rose leaf die

Prima - Flower selection

Promarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Sandstone, Pear green, Marsh green, Cocoa, Terracotta, Saffron, Vanilla, Putty, Cool grey 1, dua, tiga and 4

Indigo Blu - Gilding flakes (Chocolate Box), Pan Pastels (Yellow ochre and Light gold)

Creata - Mirror card

Other card - From my stash

Printed image onto watercolour card, cut out and coloured using Promarkers, adding gilding flakes round the edges then layered on to the Spellbinders die cut. On a plain 8x8 scalloped card I layered Papermania backing paper and Creata mirror card, placing the image topper on top. Finishing off with flowers, leaves, bow and gems.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by, it's a pleasure to share with you all my creations and hope they inspire you...Please stop by Delightful Digi's where you will find an array of gorgeous images to create with...So until the next time...

'Happy Crafting'

smiley%20face%20transparent%20background

Remember you can also follow us over on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/DelightfulDigis/

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Simply Create Too Challenge - #95 Autumn Splendor

Pink Gem Challenge - #145 Autumn

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #281 Always Anything Goes n

Pennys Challenges - #247 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations Challenge - #329 Anything Goes n

Creative Moments Challenge - #78 Anything Goes/Autumn Colours


LihatTutupKomentar