Happy Birthday Mum

Hi there, hope you have all had a lovely weekend and been keeping wrapped up and warm in this cold snap weather we're having?... I'm so looking forward to the warm summer months!! I'm here sharing with you, the card I made for my Mother In-Law's recent birthday. We eventually managed to make it down to visit at the weekend, after us all being struck down with that horrible 'flu' virus, the past few weeks...My Mother In-Law loved her card, so with it being hand delivered, here it is...

My Project

Products Used

Trimcraft

First Edition - 'Beyond the Shore' Papers, Foliage and Flower Dies

Dovecraft - Glitter Card, Paper Flowers, Brads, 'Nature's Grace Sticker and Pearl Gems

X-Cut - 'Happy Birthday' Sentiment Die

Britannia - 'Mum' Sentiment Die

From My Stash - Pink Patterned Vellum

Taking a 7x5 card blank, I layered together lilac glitter card with the marble effect paper. To decorate, I added die cut vellum flowers with brads, die cut leaves using cordinating paper, also 3d paper flowers and pearl gems, finishing off with 'Happy Birthday' and 'Mum' sentiments...On the inside I added a 'Nature's Grace' sticker...

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and look

forward to your next visit, until then

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

LihatTutupKomentar