Happy New Year ...

Hiya Folks, Hope you all had a fab weekend, I had a lovely couple of days chilling, then caught up with the sssshhhh ...HW... though now it looks as if I never did it...lol ... Anyways, I'm here this morning with my Wednesday showcase with the last image from the 'Thistle Collection' by Delightful Digi's...and here is what I created... a 'New Year' card

My Project

Products Used

Delightful Digi's - Thistle corner image

Heritage - Auld Lang Syne rubber stamp

Spellbinders - Labels seventeen die

Promarkers - Lime zest, Pear green, Marsh green, Lavender, Lilac and Amethyst

Crafty Notions - Sunshine gilding flakes

Cosmic Shimmer - Frosted Lavender Twinkles

Ribbon, gems and backing paper from my stash

Using word document, I created the positions of the thistle image, as shown and printed on to paper. Coloured using Promarkers then adding gilding flakes. I printed out the purple tartan backing paper, which should look familiar, as it is my blog background!! Thought it was very apt for this and matches in well. I stamped out the 'Auld Lang Syne' then die cut it and added the glitter glue round the edge. To finish off I added the glitter ribbon and gems....

Close Ups

Well I hope you liked this...a little bit different from the norm! There are more lovely images like this over atDelightful Digi's waiting there just for you!!  And loads of fabulous inspiration by my fellow talented DT .. You can also join us over on Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/groups/DelightfulDigis/ , where you can share all your fab Delightful Digi's creations!!

Thank you all so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments

Until the next time

'Happy Crafting'

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Craft Your Passion Challenge -#280 Always Anything Goes n

Allsorts Challenge - #329 Sparkle N

Creative Ladybirds Creations -#7 n

Crafting From The Heart Challenge -#78 Anything Goes N

Inspiration Destination Challenge - #52 Anything Goes n

LihatTutupKomentar