My First Post as GD for Digi Doodle Studios

Hi there folks, hope you have all had a fab Easter weekend and not eaten too many choccie eggs!

Well I have some good news, this is my first post as Guest Designer forDigi Doodle Studios! I am so thrilled to be part of this fabulous team!

For my first post, I am showcasing this brand new sweetie calledLila and Tessa. Isn't it grogeous? It's part of the New Release 'Cutie Paws' collection, which you can findhere! I have created my card following our current challenge theme of 'Spring Fever'. If you fancy playing along, come on over and join us atDigi Doodle Studio Challenge blog. So without further ado, here is my inspiration...

My Project

Products Used

Digi Doodle Studio - 'Lila and Tessa' Image

ProMarkers - Apple, Leaf Green, Lemon, Tulip Yellow, Baby Pink, Rose Pink, Cerise, Tan and Caramel

Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White

Gold Glitter Pen

Trimcraft

Dovecraft - 'Couture du Jour' paper

Simply Creative - Pearl gems

First Edition - 'Foliage' die

Little Birdie - 3d White Flowers (Coloured with Promarkers) and Leaves

Hobbycraft - Small yellow flower on bow.

From My Stash - Gold glitter card and Pink grosgrain ribbon

Layered together paper and glitter card, shaping corners, adding ribbon border then placing on a 7x7 card blank. The image I printed, coloured in bright Spring colours, carefully cut out and placed as shown. To decorate I added 3d white flowers, that I also colored to coordinate with image, and leaves along with die cut glitter leaves to add some extra sparkle...Finishing off with some adhesive pearl gems and some gold glitter pen highlights to image!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, don't forget to come and play ourchallenge, and if you want some more fun and loads more inspiration then do join us over at our Facebook Group pagehere!!

Looking forward to your next visit

Until then

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Crafty Ribbons - Facebook Challenge

Unicorn Monthly Challenge - #31 Use Some Ribbon

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #3 Anything Goes  15Mar-12 Apr

Classic Design Team Challenge - #24 Anything Goes 1-27 Apr

Not Just Cards Challenges - #March Anything Goes

Love to Craft Challenge - #21 April Anything Goes

CCC Digi Creations Challenge - #91 Include an Animal

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #65 Anything Goes

Promarker Challenge - #438 Animals

Allsorts Challenge - #461 New Beginnings (Spring)

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - #68 Buttons and/or Bows

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #162 Anything Goes

Crafting by Designs - # Pink with a Twist

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #79 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar