Little Ballerina - My First DT Post For Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

Good morning everyone, first of all, I would like to warmly welcome my new couple of followers....Hiya and thanks so much for joining my 'krafty world' ... Please feel free to stop by any time!!

Well, I can't believe it's already time to showcase my first blog post for Julia Spiri . How exciting!!  Our theme for this fortnight is Monotone / Use shades of one colour ... So without further ado, here is my first project using Little Ballerina, who is utterly adorable!! For all Julia Spiri images, Challenge details etc, please follow the links at the bottom of the page!!

My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri Stamps - Little Ballerina Image

Promarkers - Almond, Blush, Sandstone, Buttercup, Pastel Pink, Baby Pink, Pale Pink,  Antique Pink and Ice Grey 1

Gel Pen - Gold Glitter

Bazzil Bling - Pink Backing Card

Sandylion - 12x12 Ballet Paper

Spellbinders - Scalloped/Plain Circle Dies

Flower, Ribbons, Butterfly topper, Resin Flower and Gems - All from my stash

Starting off with a basic 8 x 8 scalloped white card blank, I layered this with pink card and ballet paper after rounding off the corners. The image I printed onto watercolour card, coloured using Promarkers, and highlighted areas with gold glitter gel pen, layering on the same pink card. I added ribbons, bow, butterfly, gems and flowers from my stash, finishing off with a printed sentiment on white card, and layered onto more pink card...

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me today!

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.Etsy.Com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.Pinterest.Com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google

https://plus.Google.Com/ JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Ooh-la-la-Creations Challenges - #195 Girlie n

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge - #25 Anything Goes n

Quirky Crafts Challenge - #1 Lets Quirky Celebrate

Glitter n Sparkle challenge -#169 Anything Goes n

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #341 Suggested Theme Elegance n

Craft Your Passion Challenges -#293 Always Anything Goes n

Promarker Challenge - #327 Monochrome n

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #407 Hey Whats New (New Little Ballerina and DT Position) n

In The Pink Challenge -#85 Anything Goes With Pink n

Latinas Arts And Crafts Challenge - #50 Use Metal (Flower made with wire metal) n

LihatTutupKomentar