All about Pets...

Morning Crafty Friends, it's the first Wednesday of the month, so that means another new challenge forCrafty Addicts. Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but you could follow our twist of 'All about Pets'. Kindly sponsoring this month is the fabKnitty Kitty. For my project, I have used this fun image calledSurprise Kitty.

My Project

Products Used

Knitty Kitty Digis - 'Surprise Kitty' image

Promarkers - Vanilla, Ivory, Sunflower, Sandstone, Caramel, Cerise, Pumkin, Grass, Turquoise and Sky Blue

Dawn Bibby Creations - Fusilier, Fantasy Fern, Blossom Branches and Blossom Stamens dies

M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square faux stitching dies

Trimcraft - First Edition Fiesta Fever paper

Creata - Orange mirror card

The Range - Orange/Cream grosgrain ribbon

From My Stash - Orange vellum, Yellow satin card, Orange linen card, and Gems

Matt and layered mirror card with this fab multi coloured floral paper on to a 7x5 scalloped edged card blank, along with ribbon border. Added bow. After printing, colouring and die cutting image, I layered on to orange die cut card, then placed as shown. To decorate I added die cut vellum flowers, branches and stamens using these fab dies byDawn Bibby Creations. Finishing off with some sparkly gems!!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I hope you have enjoyed your visit and that I have inspired you to come and join us for this months challenge, we would love to see all your fab projects!! If you need more inspiration, just pop over to our blog and there you will find all my team buddies gorgeous creations!!

Till next time

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Show us your Pussycats Challenge - #32

Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday Challenges - #July 'Summertime is here'

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge - #26 Any Animal on Project n

Crafty Sentiments Challenge - #Bright Colours n

LihatTutupKomentar