Red, White and Blue at Crafty Catz Challenge

Good morning Crafty Friends, another new challenge has started over at Crafty Catz . Our host this week is the lovely Nina, with the theme being 'Red, White and Blue' and fab sponsor is Time for Tea Designs. For my GDT inspiration, I have used their cute image First Date . So here is what I have created using her ...

My Project

Products Used

Time For Tea Designs - 'First date' image

ProMarkers - Ivory, Sandstone, Berry Red, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg and Cool Grey 4

Copic Ciao - Skin White and Pinkish White

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Creata - Blue linen paper

Spellbinders - Decorative labels 8 die

Creative Expressions - Lace edged leaves

Petaloo - Red, White and Blue flowers and Fabric butterfly

DecoArt - Crystal glamour dust glitter

From My Stash - Red dot paper, Blue paper for leaves, red rose flower, ribbon, bow and gems

I created this by using a 7x5 scalloped white card blank. I attached red and white dot paper as my base, adding blue ribbon border. I printed, coloured and carefully cut out the image, placing this onto die cut blue linen paper. To decorate, I added layered red, white and blue flower with die cut blue leaves and finished off with gems, butterfly and ribbon bow.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - #159 Things with Wings 13/7 n

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #79 Lots of Layers 12/7 n

LihatTutupKomentar