August Anime New Release - Scrapper's Delights

Hi there,

It's the end of the month, so that means it's Anime New Release time fromScrapper's Delights. For my inspiration, I've used Anime Tennis Tess, you can get herhere ... She's fab...great for those who love or even play tennis!! I couldn't wait to play...I had an idea in my head and this is the outcome, hope you like it!

Yes I really had fun with this... I had the idea of the tennis ball shaped card, so put this together using lime green satin card, large circle die to cut out 8x8 card blank and finish off with frosted lace glitter for ball stripes. I created the net using some white netting I had in my stash which I coloured with black promarker, posts are made from bits of wooden coffee stirrers also coloured black and some white satin ribbon... The image I coloured with promakers using colours to coordinate, then added die cut daisies and leaves to decorate... The sentiment I printed on to a tennis ball image to finish off my creation!!

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delights - Anime Tennis Tess Image

Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Beige, Pine, Sandstone, Caramel, Buttercup, Soft Lime, Cool Grey 5 and Black

Spellbinders - Grand Circle die and Circle Die

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Dawny Daisy and Leafy Sprig Dies

Ranger - Stickles Frosted Lace Glitter Glue

My Stash - White Netting (Coloured Black), White Ribbons, Wood Stick and Satin Card

We also have a super fab deal on too, if you purchase all 3 New Release images for £7.50, you will be able to receive this exclusive bundle FREE... Not to be missed!!

Anime 'Virgo' VIP Bundle Deal

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed your visit?! Remember for more Scrapper's Delights images, inspiration, challenges etc, then please follow the 'LINKS' below...

Till next time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

Links

Store

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/store

Blog

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/inspiration-blog

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/group

Challenge Blog

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/challenge-blog

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-

Crafty Creations Challenges - #397 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #391 Anything Goes

Promarker Challenge - #508 For a Birthday

Worldwide Open DT Challenge - #08 Anything Goes 15Aug-12Sep

Alphabet Challenge - # L is for Lemon/Lime

Colour Crazy Challenge - #34 Anything Goes

Colourific Challenge Corner - #4 Anything Goes

Arty Divas Challenge - #tiga Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar