Back to School

Good morning crafty friends, can't believe it's the middle of another week, aren't the days passing by so quick?!

Today, I'm here to tell you about the latest challenge over atThe Crafty Addicts. This month our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but you could follow our twist of 'Back to School'. Sponsoring us is the fabulousPolkadoodles. For my DT inspiration, I am using this little image calledStudent - School little Dude. He's so adorable!

On a 7x7 square card blank, I matt and layered blue linnen card with multicoloured striped paper. I placed the jotter halaman I created using Joycraft border die, after adding 3d letters and hand drawing apple. The image, I printed on to watercolour card, coloured then carefull cut out and placed as shown. I created the back to school slate board, on my pc, printed it out then added the 'wood' frame using coloured Kraft card. I used Tea Dye distress ink to darken and make more wood like! . I finished off with die cut numbers that I coloured and glittered with Stickles.

Materials Used

Polksdoodles - 'Student- School little dude' image

Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Mustard, Cool Grey 2, Cocoa, Lime Green, Denim Blue, Ginger, Lipstick Red, Caramel and Ivory - Limited Edition Apple Cider

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Trimcraft - 'whizz Kids' Stripey paper and  First Edition Numbers dies

M&C Boutique (The Works) - Square faux stitching dies

Ranger - Stickles Diamond glitter glue

My Stash - Paper clip, Alphabet adhesive foam shapes

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope that I have inspired you to come on over and join us for this months challenge, we love seeing all your fabulous creations!! For more inspiration, just pop over to our blog for all my team buddies wonderful projects!!

Till next Time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Crafting by Designs Challenge - # September Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #173 Anything Goes x

Tuesday Throwdown - #408 Bookworm t3

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - #32 Glitter

Love to Craft Challenge - #26 September Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers - #367 Anything Goes with option of no Patterned Paper

Cupcake Inspirations - #453 Spectacular Background

LihatTutupKomentar