Cancer Anime VIP Bundle - Scrapper's Delights

Hi there Folks,

Yes it's time again to share with you my DT inspiration using parts of this months Cancer Anime VIP bundle fromScrapper's Delights.  To get this fab bundle FREE ... yes FREE!! ...all you have to do is purchase all 3 of the new release Anime June images...at the fab price of £7.50, so you don't want to miss out!! Plus with this months deal there is a further 2 image packs FREE!!! You definitely don't want to miss out!

VIP Anime Zodiac Cancer Deal

Rather than doing a card, I decided to be a bit more creative, so came up with the idea of creating a port-hole wall hanging as I had come across a couple of greyboard wreaths in my stash. To start, I covered the wreath with Pinflair 'Brass' Buff-It and gave it a good polish...I punched holes all round, following the line of the original, then fixed on these 'nail' brads. From the set of images I printed off the round pearls, then in each pearl I added 'white opal' liquid pearls and also decoart 'crystal' fine glitter. Once that was dry, I placed on to the wreath as shown. The mermaid image, I coloured with promarkers, adding some glitter glue lebih jelasnya for highlights after having carefully cut out. I added image behind wreath, then added shimmer paper to create the water effect background. To decorate, I added die cut flowers, fern, stamens, twigs, seahorse and shells. I also added a starfish embellishent and fabric mesh that I had in my stash. Finishing off with some pearl gems.

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delights - Anime VIP Bundle Images

ProMarkers - Satin, Blush, Sandstone, Tan, Caramel, Spice, Ginger, Cinnamon, Walnut, Shale, Marine, Soft Green, Tea Green, Canary, Gold, Mustard, Yellow, Pear Grean, Ruby and Cool Grey 1, 2 & 3

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Fantasy Fusilier, Fantasy Fern, Twigs, & Blossom Stamen Dies, Silver Non-Shed Glitter Card

Joycraft - Seahorse and Shells Dies

Creata - Blue Linen Paper (For Flowers)

Core'Dinations - Whitewash Card (For Seahorse & Shells)

Pinflair - Buff-It 'Brass'

Ranger - Glossy Accents 'Clear', Stickles 'Diamond' and Liquid Pearls 'White Opal'

My Stash - Greyboard Wreath, Green Linen Card, Kraft Card, Blue Shimmer Paper, Starfish Embellishment, Fabric Mesh, Screw Brads and Pearl Gems

Thanks again for stopping by and hope you like my inspiration?! Remember that you can find more images, inspiration and challenges etc by following the 'Links' below...

Till next time

Crafty hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Store

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/store

Blog

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/inspiration-blog

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups

Challenge Blog

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/challenge-blog

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #467 ATG with Optional Twist of 'Circles' n

Cute Card Thursday - #587 Summer n

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #194 Polka Dots and/or Stripes n

Crafting by Designs - #June ATG

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #386 ATG with Option of More than One Layer n

Promarker Challenge - #498 Beautiful Borders y top5

MMM Challenge - #98 Lots of Flowers n

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #108 ATG

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - #99 Your Favourite Colour Combo   n

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #94 ATG n

Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge - #50 Anything Mixed Media Goes n

Sparkles Forum Challenges - #117 No Patterned Paper

Love to Craft Challenge - #35 June ATG n

Classic Design Team challenge - #6 June ATG 1-28 Jun n

Morgans Artworld Open Challenge - #06 June ATG 1-27 Jun n

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #06 ATG 15Jun-12Jul

LihatTutupKomentar