Challenge 26 - LeAnn's World

Hi there,

Still time left to come on over and share your makes with us over atLeAnn's World 101 challenge 26. We'd love to see them...Here is my DT project using this cute little image calledBrandon Fishing.

On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered brown shimmer card and some patterned paper. I also matt and layered tiga strips of the same brown shimmer card with coordinating paper, along with a hessian ribbon border and placed as shown. The image I printed along with a sentiment, die cut and coloured with promarkers, then added again to the same brown card, I finished off by adding some little die cut fishes that I got free in a magazine.

Materials Used

LeAnn's World 101 - 'Brandon Fishing' Image

ProMarkers - Satin, Shale, Sandstone, Umber, Cinnamon, Cool Grey 2, Cool Aqua, Grey Green, Cornflower and Denim Blue

M&C Boutique - Square Faux Stitch Dies

Memory Box - Fish Dies (Free in Magazine)

PanPastel - 'Yellow Ochre Tint'

My Stash - Brown Shimmer Crad, Backing Papers and Hessian Ribbon

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope that you enjoyed your visit.  Your feedback is always very much appreciated, and would love for you to follow my blog, if you aren't already.

Keep safe in these trying times

Loads of crafty hugs till next time

Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #410 Anything Goes n

TTCRD Challenge - #Week Beg 12th May Anything Goes n

Shopping our Stash Challenge - #420 Oh the Places you'll Go  (Transportation - Boat)

MMM Challenge - #122 Tone on Tone Background n

Corrosive Challenges - #5 Anything Goes n

LihatTutupKomentar