December Progressive Freebie - Scrapper's Delights

Hi there,

Back again, this time with my inspiration for December's Progressive Freebie over atScrapper's Delights Facebook Group. For this month, everyone will be able get this image, so don't miss out, do stop by!! Once you have made your project using the freebie, just pop it in to the albumhere, you have until the 31st December to enter!!

Here is my inspiration using

'Anime Xmas Holly'

I decided to go for non traditional colours again, the design is not unlike a project I did a couple of years ago, but with a few differences. The base card I used is kraft card and on this I matt and layered gold metallic linen card and black paper with gold effect snowfall pattern. On this I placed the image topper. The image itself, I coloured with Promarkers in shades of yellow, adding some panpastel round edges and loose glitter/glitter glue for dimension and effect. I decorated with die cut poinsettia flowers using yellow linen paper and some added glitter glue in centers, also die cut ivy leaves using gold linen card, finishing off with some pearl adhesive gems.

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delights - Anime Xmas Holly Image

ProMarkers - Satin, Almond, Sandstone, Shale, Mustard, Pastel Yellow, Cool Grey 1&2

Trimcraft - Dovecraft 'Time to Sparkle' Paper

Creata - Ochre Linen Paper and Kraft Card

John Next Door - Poinsettia and Swirl Ivy Dies

PanPastel - Yellow Ochre Tint and Light Gold

Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer 'Iced Snow' Glitter

Ranger - Stickles 'Golden Rod' Glitter Glue

My Stash - Gold Metallic Linen Card

Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I really do appreciate it!!

Remember for more Scrapper's Delights images, inspiration and challenges etc, then please follow the 'Links' below...

Till next time

Have a lovely weekend!

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Store

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/store

Blog

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/inspiration-blog

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups

Challenge Blog

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/challenge-blog

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #486 ATG Optional Twist - Last Minute Christmas

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #611 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #399 Anything Goes

Crafting by Designs Challenge - #December Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #108 Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Challenge - #Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #105 Anything Goes

Worldwide Open DT Challenge - #11 Anything Goes 15Nov-12Dec

Morgans Artworld Challenge - #12 Anything Goes

Color my Heart Color Dare Challenge - #372 Tic-Tac-Toe 'Cedar and Pine Pallete' Thu 19 Dec (Gold/Kraft/Linen)

LihatTutupKomentar