Get Well with Scrapper's Delights and Passionate Paper Creations

Hi there

During the past month of August, there has been a collaboration between Scrapper's Delights and Passionate Paper Creations, where we have been creating Get Well cards. Please look out for all the amazing projets by the DT...Here is my creation using one of the Nurse images from theNurse Digi Bundle. I have based the design on another get well card I created a couple or so years ago...I hope you like it!

For this I used a 7x7 card blank. On this I placed ivory bazzil bling card with a matt of coordinating papers and ribbon border. The image I printed, coloured then carefully cut out and placed as shown. For the sentiment topper, I created a little clipboard...I decorated with a red cross with medical emblem and die cut flowers and leaves. Finishing off with gems

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delights - Nurse Image

Promarkers - Almond, Tan, Sandstone, Cool Grey 1, Meadow Green, Satin and Dusky Rose

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Fantasy Fusilier, Blosom Stamen and Leafy Sprig Dies

Bazzil - Ivory Bling Card

Ranger - Red Liquid Pearls

Creata - Pink Linen Paper

My Stash - Papers, Kraft Card, Gold Linen Metalic Card, Sentiment, Red Cross, Ribbon and Gems

Thanks again for stopping by and hope you like my inspiration?! Remember that you can find more images, inspiration and challenges etc by following the 'Links' below...

Till next time

Crafty hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Store

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/store

Blog

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/inspiration-blog

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups

Challenge Blog

https://www.Scrappersdelights.Co.Uk/challenge-blog

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-

Crafty Creations Challenges - #397 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge - #534/lima Feminine

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #391 Anything Goes

Worldwide Open DT Challenge - #08 Anything Goes 15Aug-12Sep

Colourific Challenge Corner - #4 Anything Goes

Arty Divas Challenge - #tiga Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar