Girly Christmas...

Hiya, back again, this time with my DT inspiration forThe Crafty Addicts challenge that has also started this morning. Our theme to follow is 'Anything Goes' or optional twist of  'Make it Girly'. Sponsoring us isAll Dressed Up Stamps and I am using their cute little image calledGirls Christmas Stocking. So with it being 'Girly', I have used this bright pink and gold colour theme, a little bit different for Christmas, but I think it works well!

Here I have matt and layered non-shed gold glitter card with pink linen effect card. On this I have placed a paler pink floral paper along with image topper and the same glitter card. The image I coloured with Promarkers, adding loose glitter for highlight effects. I decorated with a pink vellum die cut poinsettia, gold glitter leaves and gold berry sprigs and blossom stamen with added glitter glue. I also added gold die cut snowflakes, pink bow then finished off with gems, sentiment topper that I created on word doc, printed then die cut out, layering on gold die cut card...

Materials Used

All Dressed Up - 'Girl's Christmas Stocking' image

ProMarkers - Magenta, Carmine, Cerise, Tan, Caramel, Satin, Blush, Pastel Yellow, Primrose, Cardinal Red and LE Apple Cider

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby Creations - Poinsettia, Berry Sprigs and Blossom Stamen  dies, Gold Non-Shed glitter card

Trimcraft - Dovecraft ''Pretty in Pink'' paper and First Edition Snowflake dies

M&C Boutique (The Works) - Circle Faux Stitch die

Spellbinders - Circle die

Ranger - ''Cherry Ice'' Ice Stickles glitter glue

My Stash - Pink linen card, Pink vellum, Pink ribbon, Gems and Gold card

Again, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. I really do appreciate it. I hope you will find the time to come on over and join us for this months challenge...

Till next time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Daisy Chain Challenge - #25 Christmas/Winter

CCC Digi Creations Challenge - #98 Winter Time

Monochrome Magic Challenge - #16 Monochrome or Monochrome with twist of Pink

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #10 Anything Goes 15 Oct - 12 Nov y

Morgans Artworld Open Challenge - #11 Anything Goes 1 - 27 Nov

Classic Design Team Challenge - #11 Anything Goes 1 - 27 Nov

Love to Craft Challenge - #28 November Anything Goes

Love to Scrap Challenge - #115 Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #79 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #371 Anything Goes with Option Add Ribbon or Bow x

LihatTutupKomentar