'Poinsettias'

Hi there

Well, I have now managed to put up our Christmas tree and decs, just a few bits and pieces still to do but thankfully all about done!! Will add photos later....Can now concentrate on a few more handmade cards for family and DT projects for Jan,  my boxed cards to write and send, then chill!!!

For now, it's my turn to share with you my December inspiration for LeAnn's World 101. I'm usingPoinsettias. Here is what I created...

On a 6x6 scalloped card blank, I matt and layered kraft card with this fab tartan paper. The image, I printed 4 times, coloured, then carefully cut out and decoupaged. I placed this on to a die cut kraft card tag. I coloured the edges of the tag with titanium white panpastel and added a few drops of pinflair snow dust. I decorated with die cut holly (with added liquid pearl berries), pine cones and branches. Finishing off with die cut sentiment.

Materials Used

LeAnn's World - 'Poinsettias' Image

ProMarkers - Berry Red, Cardinal Red, Marsh Green and Olive Green

Trimcraft - First Edition 'Perfect Christmas' Paper (Also used reversed for 'Merry Christmas')

Creative Expressions - Holly Spray Die (Sue Wilson) and 'Iced Snow' Cosmic Shimmer Glitter

X-Cut - Tag Die

Britannia - Pine Cone, Pine Branches and 'Merry Christmas' Dies

Ranger - Stickles 'Golden Rod' Glitter Glue and 'Ruby Red' Liquid Pearls

PanPastel - 'Titanium White'

Pinflair - Snow Dust Glitter

My Stash - Kraft Card, Green Glitter Card, Green Linen Card, Brown Card and Ribbon Bow

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed your visit!

Till next time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following Challenges:-

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #487 Anything Goes

MMM Challenge - #111 Anything Christmas

Promarker Challenge - #523 Mega Christmas Anything Goes Now till 7th Jan

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #399 Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #612 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar