'Say it with Flowers-B' - Chibis New Release May

Hi there,

It's new release time again over atScrapper's Delights. There are 3 new images for you to choose from and for my DT inspiration, I have used the image called 'Say it with Flowers - Boy', here is what I created...

On a 7x7 card blank, I matt and layered blue bazzill bling card with a mix of buff card and plaid card. I die cut the side border of the plaid card, then added blue rope cord and die cut tag with sentiment. The image, I printed, coloured and carefully cut out placing as shown...Finishing off with some peel-off corners.

Materials Used

Scrapper's Delights - 'Say it with Flowers'

ProMarkers - Satin, Blush, Cocoa, Denim Blue, Pale Pink, Dusky Rose & Rose Pink.

ProMarkers Limited Edition - March Hare, Tawny Owl & Apple Cider

M & C Boutique - Tag Die

Spellbinders - 'Classic Bracket' Edgeabilities Die

Bazzill - Bling Card (Blue)

 My Stash - Plaid & Buff Card, Blue Cord (Coloured with Promarker Aegean) & Brad

There is a super VIP deal on, that if you buy all 3 new release images for £7.50, then you will receive this exclusive bundle ...FREE yes FREE ... Wow what a fab deal!!

If you pop by my next post then you will see what I created using part of the deal!!

Thanks so much for stopping by...If you want to see more images, inspiration or join in with our monthly challenges, then please follow the links below!!

Till next time

Crafty hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Store

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/store

Blog

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/inspiration-blog

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups

Challenge Blog

https://www.scrappersdelights.co.uk/challenge-blog

A wee sneak peek of next new release!!!

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #460 Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #580 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #383 Anything Goes with Option add Ribbon/Bow

Die Cuttin Divas Challenge - #418 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - #218 Whatever the Weather

Promarker Challenge - #491 Lots of Layers

Love to Craft Challenge - #34 May Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar