Progressive Challenge #27 - leann's World 101

Hi there,

I've got some great news, I have recently joined the DT atLeAnn's World. I'm thrilled to bits to be on the team and look forward to working with the girls. Today, I'm here to share with you my first creation and hope you like it! I'm using this cute little image called 'Wendy'. She is free with this months Progressive Challenge over at ourFacebook Group page, as long as you have entered the previous months challenge. You can also purchase herhere. This is what I created...

On a 7x7 card blank, I added a piece of black/white patterned paper. On this I added orange/black polka dot paper along with die cut webs. The image I printed (reversed) alone with some spiders and webs I had filed, coloured then die cut out and placed as shown. I decorated with a die cut black poinsettia, Ivy leaves, twigs and spider. I also added a kecil pumpkin that I created using orange glitter card (embossed) and added glitter card stalk and ivy leaf, finishing off with sentiment topper, gems and brad.

Materials Used

Leann's World 101 - 'Wendy' Image

Promarkers - Satin, Blush, Caramel, Pumpkin, Ginger, Gold and Cool Grey 5

Pilot - Gold Pen for Hat/Belt Buckles

John Next Door - Poinsettia and Swirl Ivy Dies

Craft Buddy/Dawn Bibby - Twig Die

Little B - Spider and Web Dies

Spellbinders - Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies

Crafter's Companion - Vintage Screen Embossing Folder

My Stash - Black/White Patterned Paper, Black Patterned Paper, Orange/Black Polka Dot Paper, Black Card, Black Glitter Card, Orange Card, Orange Glitter Card, Gems and Brad

Thanks again for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Till next time

Crafty Hugs

Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Allsorts Challenge - #542 Add Something Gold and/or Silver  (Hat/Belt Buckles)

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #479 ATG - Optional Autumnal Colours

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #395 ATG

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #10 Anything Goes 15Oct-12Nov

Morgans Artworld Challenge - #10 Anything Goes 1-27Oct

Classic Design Team Challenge - #10 Anything Goes 1-28Oct

Crafters Castle Challenge - #22 ATG - Option Fall/Autumn

Love to Craft Challenge - #39 October Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge - #294 October Anything Goes

Sparkles Forum Challenges - #21 Forever Autumn

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #102 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar