1st Challenge at A Crafty Mess Challenge Blog

Morning Folks, hope you have all had a lovely weekend and all set for a great week ahead!!. Well how about a brand new monthly challenge blog to start with...so without further ado,  I'm showcasing my first DT sample for

A Crafty Mess

Our very first fantastic sponsor is

That Craft Place

Offering 3 digi images

The image I am showcasing is Mia. She is so cute...I first printed out image on to watercolour card and cut out using Spellbinders grande decorative ovals die, then coloured in with ProMarkers Almond, Sandstone, Tan, Mustard, Lilac, Soft Green, Pastel Pink, Ruby, Cardinal Red and Ice Grey 1. I highlighted the wings with Clear Wink of Stella and edged the topper with Gold Pan Pastel. I die cut another decorative oval in mirror card and placed image on top. For the base of my card I used Papermania Woodland backing paper on top of gold card. I placed contrasting paper, with green lace ribbon and Papermania bow across card, then finished off by adding various Prima flowers, skeleton leaves, gold leaves die cut using Britannia rose leaf die and gold card and gems and butterfly button.

My Project

More Photos

Products Used

That Craft Place - Mia image

Papermania - Woodland backing papers and Ribbon bow

Spellbinders - Decorative grande oval dies

Britannia - Rose Leaf die

Prima - Various rose flowers

PanPastel - Gold

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you find the time to hop over and joins us with our first new challenge. Looking forward to seeing all your fab creations!!

Until the next time

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

TTCRD Challenge - Aug 4th Anything Goes N

Allsorts Challenge - #322 Pearls and Gems N

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #321 N

Ribbon Girls Challenge - August (Just add Ribbon) N

Simply Create Too Challenge - 91 Anything Goes N

LihatTutupKomentar