Butterflies Twist at Crafty Catz Challenge

Good morning my Friends, I hope that you are all keeping wrapped up and warm in this cold weather, especially those who have been hit with snow!! We have had it here in Ayrshire and though it's lovely to see, it's definitely 'brrrrr'!! Thankfully it's Fri, and the weekend is upon us, it also means we have a brand new challenge over at Crafty Catz. We had loads of fab entries last week and look forward to seeing you all back again! Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' but our twist this week is 'Butterflies', and sponsoring us is the fab Sami Stamps. I have used their gorgeous Wild Flower Beauty! So without further ado, here is what I created for my inspirational project, I hope you like it?!

My Project

Products Used

Sami Stamps - 'Wild Flower Beauty' Image

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

ProMarkers - Lilac, Lavender, Amethyst and Aubergine

Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White

Trimcraft - Dovecraft 'Berry Blush' 8x8 Papers, Paper Flowers and Glitter Dots. Butterfly Dies and Free Butterfly Sentiment Dies

DecoArt - Glamour Dust 'Crystal'

PanPastel - Magenta Tint and Violet Tint

Spellbinders - Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies

Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Orange Blossom Leaf Dies

Creata - Purple Mirror Card

Crafts Too - Inverted Corner Punch

From My Stash - Purple Glitter Card, Pearl Gems and Lace Ribbon

Matt and layered mirror card with backing paper on to 7x7 white card. I layered contrasting backing paper (9 1/2 x 14 1/2cm) on to more mirror card (10 x 15cm) and placed as shown. On this I added lace ribbon border, then decorated with die cut leaves, butterflies and paper flowers. The image, I printed, coloured, glittered with glamour dust and die cut out then layered on die cut mirror card. To finish off I added die cut sentiment, pearl gems and glitter dots.

Close Ups

Hope you like this, it was so simple to make!! Don't forget to come and share your make with us over at Crafty Catz! If you need more inspiration, then pop over and see all of the gorgeous projects created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.

I look forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Design Team Member

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Pennys Challenges - #311 Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #326 Use Something New  (Butterfly Dies and Papers)

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #105 Use Patterned Paper

Promarker Challenge - #377 Add Some Bling  (Glitter Card, Glitter Dots and Glamour Dust Glitter)

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - #221 Anything Goes

Sparkle n Sprinkle Creative Challenges - #January Use Loose Glitter, EP and/or Flocking (DecoArt Glamour Dust Glitter)

LihatTutupKomentar