Crafty Addicts Challenge - #7 Elegance

Hiya Folks, a new challenge starts this morning over at Crafty Addicts. Our theme this fortnight is ''Elegance'' and our fab sponsor is

Moonflower Digi Stamps

They are offering $10 Voucher as prize!!!

For my DT make, I have used the digi image Sakura Maiden.

My Project

Products Used

Moonflower Digi Stamps - Sakura Maiden image

Copic Pens - Skin White and Pinkish White

Promarkers - Tea Green, Powder Blue, Midnight Blue, Indigo Blue, Royal Blue, Ice Grey 1 & 2, Fuchsia Pink and Antique Pink

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Wink of Stella Pen - Clear glitter and Gold glitter

Spellbinders - Grande Decorative Oval die

Brittania - Rose Leaf die

Docrafts - Papermania ribbon & bow, and Oriental coin embellishment

Crafty Notions - Sunshine Gilding Flakes

Backing card, flowers, gems, pearls, brads, hearts and wooden birdcage are all from my stash

Printed, coloured and cut out image. Die cut the rose leaves and oval topper, I made up the flowers using various styles, finishing off with brads. The wooden birdcage, I gilded with Indigo Blu mega flakes.  I used an 8 x 8 scalloped card as my base, adding blue and pink backing card with ribbon. I placed the oval topper to the side and added the image. I finished off by adding the flowers and all the other mentioned embellishments and there you go, my take on our theme of 'Elegance'!!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for joining me and hope to see all your gorgeous creations, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all the fabulous designs created by my DT buddies!!

Until the next time

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Cute As A Button Challenge - #18 Love n

Ribbon Girls Challenge - #January - Any Image n

Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge - #26 Anything Goes N

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #343 Around The World n

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #295 Always Anything Goes n

I Love Promarkers - #300 Use Something New (Digi Image) n

Promarker Challenge - #329 Flower Power n

Quirky Crafts Challenge - #Let's Quirky Celebrate

LihatTutupKomentar