Easter Bonnet Parade with Julia Spiri 'Hat Collection'

Hiya Crafty Friends and Bloggers, first of all ''Happy Easter'' to you all, secondly, I hope that the Easter Bunny has been good to you and that you are all having a lovely time this Easter weekend!! So far I have had one Easter egg, a lovely Thornton's one from my eldest son... mmmm yummy! Wonder how many more I'll get?.... Anyways, I'm here sharing with you my latest make for Julia Spiri using the fabulous Hat Collection ...Which  is very fitting for today! For more wonderful images, challenge details etc, these can be found by following the links at the bottom of the page!! So without further ado here is my 'Easter Bonnet Parade'

My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri - 'Hat Collection' images

ProMarkers - Buttercup, Vanilla, Pastel Beige, Primrose, Tulip Yellow, Soft Lime, Lime Zest, Meadow Green, Pear Green, Sandstone, Tan, Gold, Pale Pink, Baby Pink, Pink Carnation, Dusky Rose, Lavender, Lilac, Orchid, Pastel Blue, Tea Green and Cool Aqua

Copic Ciao - Skin White and Pinkish White

Wink of Stella - Gold and Clear Glitter

Glitter Gel Pens - Gold and Silver

Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson 'Italian Collection - Umbria' die and Cosmic shimmer Soft Gold mica powder

Spellbinders - Circle die

Britannia - Rose Leaf die

Joy Craft - Pennant Banner die

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

Woodware - Paper flowers

Papermania - Capsule Collection green glitter paperazzi and Brads

Other flowers, A3 pink card, white pearlised card,  gems, pearls and peel offs - From my stash

First of all took an A3 pink card and to make into a concertina card, I scored at 14cm intervals using my 'Hougie' board. Folding, then cutting at 14cm making two tiga halaman cards. I joined together creating a lima laman card. I cut the white pearlised card 5 times using Sue Wilson die, applying them to the pages. For the front I added flowers, banners etc. I printed, coloured and cut out the four images, edged with mica powder, then layered onto the remaining pages. I finished off by decorating with flowers, brads and gems.

Close Ups

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.Etsy.Com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.Pinterest.Com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google

https://plus.Google.Com/ JuliaSpiri

I am entering this int the following challenges:-

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - #181 Easter Cards y

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #30 Anything Goes n

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #353 (Photo Inspiration - Following Colour) n

Pink Gem Challenge - #165 Easter n

Brown Sugar Challenge - #191 Easter n

Fussy and Fancy Challenge - #160 Pastel Colours n

Star Stampz - Think Spring n

In the Pink Challenge - #90 Spring Flowers n

Crafty Gals Corner - #64 Easter or Spring n

Rubys Rainbow - #125 Earth Laughs in Flowers n

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #11 Anything Goes n

Allsorts Challenge - #356 Wings (Butterflies, Bees and Bird on images) n

Petal Lu Challenge - #11 Anything Goes

Love to Scrap Challenge - #74 Anything Goes n

Classic Design Team Challenge - Open Challenge #01

LihatTutupKomentar