Happy New Year - The Crafty Addicts Challenge 6

Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Bloggers, first of all I would like to thank you all for joining me throughout last year, and wish you a very 'Happy and Prosperous 2016'. May all your hopes and dreams come true!! I feel this is going to be a very good year for us all!!! :)

So on to why I'm here, I'm sharing with you my DT project for the first challenge of the New Year for theCrafty Addicts. Our theme for this fortnight is Celebrations and/or Anything Goes. Our sponsors areLacy Sunshine, and Morgan's Artworld. I chose the latter, and their image I've used is the fab Goth Fairy 2. I actually made this with my Mother-in-law in mind (her favourite colours and with flowers) as it was her birthday a couple of days ago, and I can say that she was so delighted with it!!

My Project

Products Used

Morgan's Artworld - Image Goth Fairy 2

Promarkers - Almond, Blush, Sandstone, Pastel Blue, Grey Green, Tea Green Antique Pink and Cerise

Derwent Coloursoft Pencils - Blue and Dove Grey

Sakura Gelly Roll Pen - Clear Star

Spellbinders - Grand Decorative Oval Dies

Joycraft - Decorative Stand Die

Tonic - Latice Arch Die

Joanna Sheen 'Signature'- Ivy Flourish Die

Bazzil Basics - Blue Backing Card

Creata - Black Mirror card

Docrafts - Country Companions Backing Paper

Flowers, Resin Flowers, Brad and Pearl Gems from my stash

I, first of all, cut out the card's main shape using Creata mirror card; I then layered together with the Country Companions backing paper. To add strength to the card, I added a piece of oval card at the back. I then cut out the stand using the same mirror card, and added the die cut lattice arch. After printing, colouring, and cutting out the image, I positioned this half onto to the arch. I finished off by adding the die cut flourishes, flowers, brad, and pearl gems. Here are some close ups ..

Close Ups

Hoping that this has given you all some inspiration to come and join us this fortnight; we look forward to seeing all your fabulous makes!!

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs

Donna (DT)

http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/

I am entering this into the following challenges:-

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - #25 Anything Goes n

Quirky Crafts Challenge - #1 'Lets Quirky Celebrate' (Birthday Card)

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge - #169 Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #341 Suggested Theme - Elegance n

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #293 Always Anything Goes n

Crafty Sentiments - #Anything Goes n

Creative Inspirations Challenge - #342 Florals n

Creative Moments Challenge - #84 Anything Goes n

LihatTutupKomentar