Mother's Day...

Hi there Crafty friends,

It is with a mix of sadness that I share with you the card that I made for my Mother-in-law, as it was the day that my Father-in-law passed away. A very surreal day!

My Project

Products Used

Trimcraft

First Edition - 'Mulberry Kisses' papers, Foliage dies and 'Mum' Sentiment die

Dovecraft - Butterfly dies and Brad

Simply Creative - Gems

Prima - Blue flowers

Hobbycraft - White Paper flowers

Promarkers - Cornflower and Ivory

M&C Boutique (The Works) - Circular die

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card

From My Stash - Gold embossed card

Layered together coordinating papers and placed onto a 7x7 card blank. To decorate, I arranged flower detail as shown, using for the centre flower, 3 white layers, 2 of which I coloured blue (to coordinate with other blue flowers) and 1 ivory and adding brad, 2 blue paper flowers, die cut foliage and butterflies. Finishing off with sentiment, that I printed onto white card before die cutting then adding 'Mum' die-cut and gems.

Close Ups

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope you like my creation?!

Until next time

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Crafty Sentiments - # Anything Goes

I Love Promarkers Challenge - #355 Things that Fly

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #162 Anything Goes

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - #64 Anything Goes

CCC Digi Creations Challenge - #90 For the Girls

Love to Craft Challenge - #20 March Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar