New Challenge blog - Crafty Addicts

Morning Everyone, well first of all, I had a lovely day yesterday celebrating my Silver Wedding Anniversary with my hubby and our boys.....Feeling blessed and happy!!!

Now on to this morning, this sees the start of another fab challenge blog,The Crafty Addicts. We have two fantastic sponsors this month, they are:-

Inky Impressions

Offering 3 digi images of your choice

and

Robyn's Fetish

also offering tiga digi images of your choice

So on to my DT inspiration...here I have used the sentiment image ''Joys of the season'' by Inky Impressions. Here is my finished creation, this can be used as either a card or a wall decoration:-

Project

First of all I die cut two layers of Spellbinders Grande decorative circles in gold and white card to make the base. I re-coloured the sentiment in gold and printed on to white card and cut out using circle die. I also cut out an X-Cut bauble die in gold card, trimming off the attached sentiment and layerd together with the image. I then die cut out Spellbinders Poinsettias in Papermania patterened vellum and gold card, Britania rose leaves, Spellbinders poinsettia leaves and Marianne pine branch in gold card. I arranged them all as above, finishing off with Paperamnia ribbon and brads. Here are more photos:-

More Photos

Products Used

Inky Impressions - Joys of the Season sentiment image

Spellbinders - Grande dec circle, Poinsettia & circle dies

Marianne - Pine branch die

Britannia - Rose leaf die

X-Cut - Bauble die

Papermania - Decorative vellum and ribbon

Hope this has given you some inspiration to come and have a go and join us over at The Crafty Addicts

Until the next time

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Ribbon Girls Challenge - August (Just add ribbon) N

Simply Create Too Challenge - #91 Anything Goes N

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - #321 Embellishments N

Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge - #6 Anything Goes

LihatTutupKomentar