Special Birthday

Hi there folks, hope you have all had a lovely weekend and ready to start another new week, can't believe we are nearly into November, where has the year gone?... Well I am now ready to share with you this vintage style card I made for my friends special birthday...I am so loving Trimcraft products, they are fab and brilliant value for money!!! They also help create fantastic projects, that's why I so look foward to their new releases!! ....... Here's my card....

My Project

Products Used

Trimcraft

Dovecraft - 'Painted Blooms' and 'Perfectly Pink' papers, Glitter card, Gems, Paper flowers and Brad

First Edition - 'Foliage' and 'Flower' dies

WOW - Metallic Gold Rich Ultra High embossing powder

From My Stash - Lace ribbon, Chipboard numbers and Kraft card

Taking a blank 7x7 card, I punched corners, then layered with Dovecraft papers and adding lace border trim. I die cut various leaves out of Kraft card and for added effect, I embossed the tips with WOW gold embossing powder. The flower was die cut and held together with contrasting brad. To finish off, I added the numbers, after using same embossing powder, then gems and paper flowers.

Close Ups

Thankfully my friend loved it, what do you think?

Well, thanks again for stopping by,

I look forward to your next visit, so until then

'Keep Crafting'

Hugs Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - #501 Vintage/Distressing

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #146 Anything Goes

In the Pink Challenge - #126 Ribbons and/or Bows

LihatTutupKomentar