Christmas Colours at Crafty Addicts

Good Morning Folks, it's that time again for a new challenge over atCrafty Addicts. As always our theme is 'Anything Goes', but we do have  a twist and this fortnight, it's 'Christmas Colours'. Sponsoring us isImagine That andLacy Sunshine. For my DT inspiration, I have used the cuteSnowmen Trio by Imagine That. Here is what I created, hope you like it!

My Project

Products Used

Imagine That - 'Snowmen Trio' Image

ProMarkers - Red, Berry Red, Shale, Sandstone, Pumpkin, Pear Green, Marsh Green, Ice Grey 1, Cool Grey 4 and 5

Glitter Gel Pen - Gold

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card, Centura Pearl Card and Vintage Screen Embossing Folder

Spellbinders - Scalloped Circle and Circle Dies

X-Cut - Snowflake Dies

Trimcraft - 'Dear Santa' Backing Paper

Creative Expressions - 'Iced Snow' Glitter Jewels

DecoArt - Glamour Dust 'Crystal'

Crafts Too - Inverted Corner Punch

From My Stash - Holographic Card, Ribbon and Gems

On a white 6x6 white card blank, I punched corners, then matt and layered holographic card and snowflake backing paper. I also matt and layered centura pearl card that I embossed with the same holographic card, also corners punched, then added ribbon border. I printed, coloured and glittered image,  layering on to again the same holographic card, then placed as shown. To decorate I added die cut snowflakes and finished off by adding gems and bow!

Close Ups

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.  I hope you will come and join us this week, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

TBA

LihatTutupKomentar