Hearts and Bears ...

Hiya Folks, well I have not coped with this very warm clammy (humid) weather, yes it's lovely to have it warm, but it's nice to be a little cooler! So thinking of that, here is another little Christmas sample made using 'Bear Hugs' and 'Frame Heart' images both from the new 'Christmas Collection' by Delightful Digi's along with 'Red Poinsettia' backing paper...

Sample

Products Used

Delightful Digi's - Bear Hugs and Frame Heart images and Red Poinsettia paper

Creata - Heart shaped easel card

X-Cut - Scalloped Heart die

Crafty Notions - Sunshine gilding flakes

Kanban - Sentiment topper

Liquid Pearls - Ruby red

Stickles - Frosted Lace

ProMarkers - Red, Pastel pink, Duck egg, Pastel blue, Pear green, Meadow green,

Sandstone and Ivory

LuminArte - Siam white, Sea glass and Olive vine

Close Ups

First of all I combined the 'Bear Hugs' image within the 'Heart Frame', duplicated 4 times then printed  onto watercolour card. I glued round the 'Heart Frame' and sentiment with a Quicky glue pen then gilded using Crafty Notions Sunshine flakes. I then coloured in the bears using Promarkers and LuminArte H2O's and decoupaged them and the same with the holly leaves too! Round the edges of the easel card I added the SticklesFrosted lace ... once dry I layered the framed bears heart on top. I die cut a heart shape using Delightful Digi's red poinsettia backing paper and X-Cut heart die and layered on to the base of the card. To finish off I added the sentiment and with more holly leaves cut out and coloured...

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave such lovely complimentary messages, it means so much to me!!

Until the next time

Krafty Hugs

Donna

xxx

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Cute As A Button Challenge - #11 Christmas In July N

Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge - #5 N

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge2 - July N

LihatTutupKomentar