Same Colour Combo Twist at Crafty Catz

Hi there Crafty Friends, it's Friday again, and that means a new challenge over at Crafty Catz! Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments and theme is as always 'Anything Goes' with a twist of 'Same Colour Combo'. The DT were to use any of our own images for our inspiration project, so I have chosen to use 'Luna' byPolkadoodles. Here is what I created, hope you like it!!

My Project

Products Used

Polkadoodles - 'Luna' Image

ProMarkers - Meadow Green, Lime Zest, Apple and Pear Green

Copic Ciaos - Pinkish White and Cotton Pearl

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Trimcraft - Dovecraft 'Bright Spark' Backing Papers and 'Garden Party' Ribbon

Petaloo - Fabric Flowers

DecoArt - Glamour Dust 'Crystal'

Ranger - Ice Stickles 'Lime Ice'

Crafts Too - Inverted Corner Punch

From My Stash - Green Glitter Card, Satin Ribbon, Gem and Brads

Matt and layered together glitter card and backing paper on to 7x7 white card blank. Punched corners. On this I added ribbon border trim and bow with gem embellishment. The image I printed, coloured, cut out, layered on glitter card, then added on top of tiga borders of glitter card layered with coordinating backing paper. To decorate and finish, I added flowers with brads.

Close Ups

Hope you like this, it was so simple to make!! Don't forget to come and share your make with us over at Crafty Catz! If you need more inspiration, then pop over and see all of the gorgeous projects created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.

I look forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Design Team Member

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

Polkadoodles - #Week 2 Anything Goes

Ribbon Girls - #Any Image Challenge

Love to Scrap Challenge - #93 Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown - #326 Your Favorite Medium (ProMarkers and Any Glitter)

LihatTutupKomentar