No Square Cards Twist at Julia Spiri Challenge

Good Morning All, brrrr it's definitely getting colder, heating's on and feeling lovely and warm now....It's been a tough few weeks for me and the family, with illness and these pesky viruses, but I had been wondering why I was getting more and more of them and being very lethargic, not to mention sleeping all the time,  had my thyroid checked and yep that's the culprit....it had dipped badly under, so I've had to up my levothyroxin, will hopefully feel the benefits in a few weeks...no wonder I've been feeling drained!!

Well it's a new month, and that can only mean, it's a new challenge over at ...

Julia Spiri Challenge Blog

Our theme as always is 'Anything Goes',

but with a twist of

'No Square Cards'

this month!

This was fun trying to think out of the 'box' square!, So, I settled on creating an easel card, I loved making one for last week and thought I'd do one again as haven't made them in a while! Lol just like buses, two come along together!! Here I have used the cute little baby 'It's a Girl' image...and with Christmas just around the corner, 'Baby's 1st Christmas' card....For more wonderful images and challenge details etc, please follow the links at the bottom of the page!! And so here is what I created...

My Project

Products Used

Julia Spiri - 'It's a Girl' Image

ProMarkers - Primrose, Pastel Beige, Ice Grey 1, Baby Pink and Tea Green

Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White

Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card

Spellbinders - Scalloped Circle Dies

Kanban Crafts - Snowflake Backing Card

Craftwork Cards - Die Cut Snowflakes

Papermania - Poinsettia Flowers and Snowflake Brads

Dovecraft - Pearl Gems

Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer 'Iced Snow' Glitter Jewels

DecoArt - Glamour Dust 'Crystal'

Crafts Too - Inverted Corner Punch

From My Stash - Pink/Silver Glitter Card and Pink Gems

Printed, coloured and die cut out image, then layered on to pink/silver glitter card, also die cut. For the main card, I matt and layered pink/silver glitter and snowflake card for the base and front. To decorate, I added die cut snowflakes, which I covered in 'Ice Snow' glitter jewels with pearl gems and arranged as shown. I also added poinsettia flowers. To finish off I added the sentiment topper, the sentiment of which I printed on to white card, then layered on pink/silver glitter card to complement and a couple more pearl gems too!

Close Ups

Well, thanks so much again, for stopping by and hope you have enjoyed my post and join in with our new challenge, if you need more inspiration, then hop over to our blog and see all of the fabulous creations by my fellow DT girls ...Why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then

'Happy Crafting'

Hugs Donna (DT)

xxx

Links

Etsy Shop

https://www.Etsy.Com/shop/JuliaSpiri

 Challenge Blog

http://juliaspirichallengeblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk/

Facebook Fan Group

https://www.Facebook.Com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Julia Spiri On Pinterest

https://www.Pinterest.Com/fotosgraciosas/

Julia Spiri On Google

https://plus.Google.Com/ JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-

Classic Design Team Challenge - #09 Anything Goes 1st Dec till 27th Dec

Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #16 Anything Goes 15th Nov till 12th Dec

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge2 - #Dec 2016

Sparkle n Sprinkle Creative Challenges - #Dec Anything Goes with Loose Glitter etc (Cosmic Simmer Jewels and Deco Art Glamour Dust)

CAGI Challenge - #Christmas  4th Dec till 31st Dec

Craft Your Passion Challenges - #341 Always Anything Goes  5th Dec till 11th Dec

Promarker Challenge - #375 Mega Christmas Challenge  6th Dec till 3rd Jan

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - #100 Anything Goes  30th Nov till 13th Dec

LihatTutupKomentar